Stay two nights and receive a complimentary bottle of Cupitt's wine, daily breakfast and cosy fires! Valid during September 2014 and subject to availability. Not available with any other offers and must be booked directly for this deal. Phone Deb Τ 02 4455 4449; Μ 0418 453 394 and mention deal at time of booking. Ask about our bridal and accommodation packages!
Book Online for current rates and last minute prices and to check availability. Discounts may apply for longer stays and when the complete house is booked. Rates to 24th December 2014 (excluding public/school holidays) Sunday - Thursday $200 per double per night; Friday - Saturday $220 per double per night (Queen bed room) Sunday - Thursday $210; Friday - Saturday $230 (King bed/twin single room) Single Occupancy receives a 5% reduction in tariff price. Public Holidays minimum two nights; Easter minimum three nights. Rate $250 per double per night. One extra person in single bed: adult with bed and breakfast $65 per night or one extra child $50 for bed and breakfast. Last minute changeover from king to twin single beds incurs a $20 charge. All rooms are Non-Smoking. Tariff includes cooked breakfast and a menu selection. Please let us know at time of booking if you have any special dietary requirements.
Payment via EFTPOS and Credit cards accepted.
Terms and Conditions
- A reservation fee of 50% of the full tariff is required to confirm the booking. A booking that has not been confirmed by a deposit being paid is not guaranteed. Payment of the deposit constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- You may pay both portions of the tariff up front in one transaction, or pay the deposit initially and then the remainder on arrival.
- In the event of a cancellation, the deposit is non-refundable unless we are able to re-book the property. If cancelled more than 14 days prior to the planned date of arrival, your deposit will be refunded less $50 administration fee per room.
- In the event of cancellation of the booking or part thereof, less than 14 days prior to your arrival date, or once occupied, there will be no refund unless and until the guestroom/s are re-let for the total period of the original booking. An admin fee of $50 per room will be deducted from the payment held before the remainder is refunded.
- In the event of cancellation within 14 days of the arrival date, the deposit is forfeited.
- In the event the property becomes unavailable for your stay a full refund will be given to you.
- You are responsible for breakages, damage, theft and loss to the property. Please report these to management. Damage through misuse will incur a charge.
- Personal belongings and lost property: It is the guest's responsibility to organise postage or a courier to receive their belongings back at your own cost.
Check-in: 2.00pm Check-in is available anytime after 2pm. Arriving earlier? Let us know in advance and we will do our best to accommodate your arrival time. In the case that we can't, we are happy for you to park you car here and/or to store your luggage while you take a stroll around Milton.
Check-out: 10.00am. For later check-out, by prior arrangement and depending on outgoing guests, a late check-out fee of $25 per hour or part thereof for each guest room applies.
Winner 'Accommodation House of the Year' at the Milton Ulladulla Business Awards 2011. Milton B&B Finalist Shoalhaven Business Awards 2011 'Tourism and Hospitality' category. Featured in The Sydney Morning Herald's Good Weekend magazine, 52 Weekends Away an 'annual independent guide to best short breaks' (2008) "It is perfect for a quiet and cosy weekend.. a warm, welcoming place."
Gift vouchers for accommodation and High Tea! A great idea to celebrate a special occasion or as a thank you gift.
Three private and spacious guest rooms each with unique ambience and own en suite.