Ideal for couples and for groups of families and friends!
- Daily cooked breakfast
- Three private and spacious guestrooms each with en suite
- One king/twin single room, two queen-bed rooms
- Reverse cycle airconditioning
- Quality linen and towels (including pool towels), electric blankets
- Flat-screen HD LCD television, DVD player and library
- Bar fridge, plunger coffee, specialty and herbal tea
- Bath robes, hair dryer and luxury bathroom products
- Radio alarm clock, iron and ironing board
- Electronic safe in-room
- Free Wi-fi;
- Rooms serviced daily.
- Guest lounge with wood fire, CD player and piano
- Unique collection of art, photography, books and Australiana
- Magazines, games, compendium with local info, maps and brochures.
- Swimming pool, outdoor seating areas and table setting
- Offstreet Parking
Winner 'Accommodation House of the Year' at the Milton Ulladulla Business Awards 2011. Milton B&B Finalist Shoalhaven Business Awards 2011 'Tourism and Hospitality' category. Featured in The Sydney Morning Herald's Good Weekend magazine, 52 Weekends Away an 'annual independent guide to best short breaks' (2008) "It is perfect for a quiet and cosy weekend.. a warm, welcoming place."